Peabody Landscape is a first class residential and commercial landscape construction company dedicated to the highest level of excellence within our industry. We are always seeking enthusiastic and knowledgeable individuals, with strong character, to join our workforce. We provide tremendous opportunities for individual growth within the Landscape Construction atmosphere and we take our commitment to development seriously by focusing on all things important to you and our customers.
We are currently seeking:
General Landscape Specialist
Job Description and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Perform general landscaping duties which include; turf maintenance, weed removal / bed maintenance, shrub pruning, seasonal plantings / maintenance.
- Perform snow removal when necessary.
- Operates landscaping power equipment, mowers, trimmers and blowers.
- Drives and operates landscape related vehicles and machinery.
- Installing mulch via bark blower.
- Pruning of ornamental trees and shrubs according to standard practice.
- Spring/Fall clean-up.
- Ability to keep accurate records of your day.
- Experience in landscape industry (a plus)
- Ability to proficiently drive a truck and trailer
- Attention to detail
- Clean driving record
- Pass drug screening exam